SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Our extensive network across the industry, matched with our tailored approach to each assignment, has given us an average time-to-hire of eight weeks -- we're referred to as the business you go to when you want a position filled quickly. We specialise in: C-Suite, Sales, Marketing, Partnerships/Sponsorships, Legal, Operations, Technology and Finance.
OUR TAILORED APPROACH
- Identify Needs: We set up a time to review the business's hires and offer consultation based on the current market.
- Marketing: We present and launch the most effective tailored campaign for the Sports or Entertainment market based on our research.
- Talent Mapping: At this stage, we map out key competitors, geographical locations and the wider sector, forming a long list of candidates. We uncover 60% of the market that isn't available.
- Approach & Selection: From the long list, we conduct a two-stage interview process benchmarking against critical requirements, competencies requirements such as knowledge, customer service, and if they are a cultural fit for the growing business.
- Shortlisting & Submission: We share our detailed list of candidates and ensure they meet the requirements.
- Process Management: We manage the end-to-end interview process, ensuring timelines are met, and the business is kept updated on any other potential opportunities.
- Offer & Acceptance: Once the business has selected its candidate, we manage the entire offer, acceptance and reference checking procedure. This includes resignation and onboarding.
- Post Placement Care: We liaise with candidates on their first day, week, and monthly to ensure they are settled. This reassures the business and the candidate that they are the perfect match.
Samir helped us fill a new executive role in our organization. The candidates he presented were all directly on point and we had a very easy and smooth process to recruiting a successful candidate who met all of our needs. It was a pleasure working with Samir and we look forward to future collaborations.
Samir PrinceSenior Vice President, Sports & EntertainmentSports Specialist
Jack BirkettSenior Recruitment Consultant, CommercialSports Specialist
Sean SweeneySenior Recruitment Consultant, TechnologySports Specialist
Giulio Di PietrantonioRecruitment Consultant, CommercialSports Specialist
WHAT WE’RE PROUD OF
Host Broadcasting Services (HBS), owned by Infront Sports, are a specialist sports broadcast organisation known for producing the television and radio signals for major global events, including the FIFA World Cup, the Rugby World Cup, Rolland Garros and more. Forsyth Barnes Sports were tasked with six positions across multiple areas within the business to serve the company's growth period. These roles ranged from Commercial, Operational & Technology.
HBS had a good network for local talent; however, their time to hire was much longer than their average when it came to specialist hires which required searching for talent globally. Senior stakeholders were spending far too much time focusing on recruitment rather than their actual jobs, which resulted in project delays across the board. This was when we made an approach to support their needs.
Forsyth Barnes Sports provided a solution through our multi-hire product, which allowed us to access our entire research and insight team's resources to generate talent globally. Our team focused on targeting the passive candidates market (those who aren't actively looking for new roles), which HBS hadn't targeted. We conducted a two-stage interview process before HBS had even reviewed a resume to ensure their valuable time was spent interviewing only strong talent. We managed to reduce their time to hire by 60%, resulting in the opportunity to support another project within the business.
career opportunities availableVIEW ALL
Account DirectorTitle: Account Director Location: London Salary: £50K - £60K + Bonus & Benefits Contact: - Jack.Birkett@forsythbarnes.com 0203 857 9200 ...
Managing DirectorTitle: Managing Director Location: Europe (Remote) Salary: Competitive salary + Bonus & Benefits Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 ...
Director of IT InfrastructureTitle: Director of IT Infrastructure Location: Georgia Salary: 140K-150K + Bonus & Benefits Contact: email@example.com &nbs ...