our tailored approach
- Identify Needs: We set up a time to review the business's hires and offer consultation based on the current market.
- Marketing: We present and launch the most effective tailored campaign for the FinTech market based on our research.
- Talent Mapping: At this stage, we map out key competitors, geographical locations and the wider FinTech sector, forming a long list of candidates. We uncover 60% of the market that isn't available.
- Approach & Selection: From the long list, we conduct a two-stage interview process benchmarking against critical requirements, competencies requirements such as FinTech knowledge, customer service, and if they are a cultural fit for the growing business.
- Shortlisting & Submission: We share our detailed list of candidates and ensure they meet the requirements.
- Process Management: We manage the end-to-end interview process, ensuring timelines are met, and the business is kept updated on any other potential opportunities. Offer & Acceptance: Once the business has selected its candidate, we manage the entire offer, acceptance and reference checking procedure. This includes resignation and onboarding.
- Post Placement Care: We liaise with candidates on their first day, week, and monthly to ensure they are settled. This reassures the business and the candidate that they are the perfect match.
Forsyth Barnes have supported us with a number of mid-level hires to support with the scaling of our business, which has been a great experience, delivering exactly what we needed and giving a high level of care and attention throughout the process.
Karl RamsaranHead of FinTechFintech Specialist
Phoebe KempSenior Consultant, DataFintech Specialist
Matthew MakranczySenior Consultant, TechnologyFintech Specialist
Arthur ThompsonSenior Consultant, Contract, TechnologyFintech Specialist
Millie BazzoniRecruitment Consultant, TechnologyFintech Specialist
April DoddRecruitment Consultant, TechnologyFintech Specialist
Thomas HarrisRecruitment Consultant, DataFintech Specialist
Anthony JeffersRecruitment Consultant, TechnologyFintech Specialist
Ryan SaundersRecruitment Consultant, TechnologyFintech Specialist
WHAT WE’RE PROUD OF
B4B Payments, a business payments innovator offering smart card solutions, was looking for a Chief Technology Officer to take their business to the next level. For an innovative financial technology brand, this role was vital for its growth and had to be an individual with specific skills.
Our FinTech division had the challenge of finding the top 3% of the talent in the market that would fit this brief perfectly because of the specific skills needed for B4B Payments.
With our Key Hire strategy, we could find the top 3% in the market, focusing intensely on technical elements. We were able to identify, connect, and headhunt several candidates following a detailed market mapping exercise, securing their interest and commitment, and progressing with their application. We went as far as to drive brand positioning and build awareness within the industry, generating a buzz throughout the market. Our deep understanding of this speciality benefited the client, as we delivered the shortlist in a short timeframe, and in turn, they secured the top candidate for this role.
career opportunities availableVIEW ALL
Data Engineer/Scientist - Cloud PythonPermanent Job Alert: Title: Data Engineer/Scientist - Cloud Python Location: Remote/London office Salary: £85-£90k Industry: FinTech Contact: phoebe.kemp@fo ...
Data AnalystPermanent Job Alert: Title: Data Analyst Location: Crawley Salary: £70,000 Industry: FinTech Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Brief Overview: The products ...
Solutions ArchtectContract: Solution Architect Location: 2 Days on site (Canary Wharf), 3 Days WFH Day Rate: £600-660 p/d Sector: Financial Services Knowledge and Experience Proficie ...