All calls to and from Forsyth Barnes may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access.
- Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you apply form a vacancy.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file which that our website will place on your computer to remember your preferences and track your behaviour. Cookies can personalise your online experience whilst using our website and are an essential aid in tailoring the website to your preferences.
When you visit our website we will place a small text file called a cookie onto your computer. This text file does not identify you as an individual, but it will allow us to identify your browsing session which means your browsing activity is kept as you navigate around our website. If you turn off cookies in your browser, certain areas of our website may fail to work correctly or not at all.
To find out more information about cookies and how they affect you please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
None of our cookies identify you as a person.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.