Title: Product Owner
Location: London (Hybrid)
Start Date: London (Hybrid)
Salary: £70k to £120k + Bonus
Reporting to: Chief Digital Transformation Officer
A specialist project delivery organisation in Financial Services, with multiple proven practices including Data, Regulation, Payments, Operational Excellence, Digital, and delivery methodologies including Design.
This client has been asked to support the implementation of a number of complex products in the underwriting digital portfolio of an insurance firm. You will provide hands-on delivery team members to work with the client digital products team and users to deliver a number of key projects, including a digital tool to automate back-office processing and retire user spreadsheets.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the client Head of Digital Products in Insurance, you will be taking a leading role in the delivery of one or more key insurance digital products. You will gaining a holistic understanding of customers and their needs, work with customers and business representatives to shape and prioritise product requirements in the backlog, review user stories and oversee Product Analyst activities and own and develop the overall product backlog for one or more products, working to help shape and create the product vision and align delivery to meet the overall vision.
-Own overall product vision of one or more digital products.
-Work with stakeholders to shape the product backlog in order to deliver on the product vision.
-Oversee the output and activities of one or more Product Analysts.
– Bring a level of depth and technical knowledge in financial services (ideally insurance).
– Drive implementation Agile / Product best practices into a maturing client environment.
– Be a professional representative at all times.
Skills and Experience required:
– 3+ years (Product Analysts) or 6+ years (Product Managers) of product experience.
– Experience implementing product methodologies from scratch in areas of low product maturity and progressively working to improve output.
– Strong track record of analysis, shaping and delivering modern digital products.
– Technical experience in one or more areas of Financial Services
– Experience or familiarity working in Insurance (ideal but not mandatory).
– Experience in common product management and Agile toolsets (e.g. Jira, Azure DevOps)
Title: Product Owner