Service Delivery Manager
- Portugal, Porto
about the role
Permanent Job Alert:
Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Porto (Hybrid - 5 days per month in the office)
Salary: Up to €65,000
Industry: Industrial Services
Project Manager Overview: Forsyth Barnes have partnered with a fantastic workspace provider. My client are changing the way the working world works! Focusing on supplying businesses with fantastic hybrid office spaces, my client are the front-runner in offering businesses forward thinking office solutions. With locations in practically every country, city, town and transport hub, and options ranging from an hour's co working to multi-year office space leases, my client enable people and businesses to work where, when and how they want.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you be focussed on Microsoft Dynamics platforms and responsible for supporting a team that resolves all support and customer services requests. You will own and develop the support function and processes for all users of the Microsoft Dynamics CE platform and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Recognized IT Service Desk qualification or proven IT Support experience.
- Strong educational background, BSc (Business, Accounting degree, Computer Science or related) required, MSc or above preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE accreditation preferred
- English language - excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills is a must.
- Experience working in a remote team-oriented, collaborative environment (International exposure is highly valuable).
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Office applications, (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience of Jira an advantage.
- Ability to build confidence with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable resolution and support KPI's
- Excellent troubleshooting /problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to understand and prioritise issues into actionable resolutions
- Experience in working across global markets / multiple geographical locations.
- C-level experience both internal and customer facing.
- Understand the strategic objectives of the Dynamics CE program
- Own the relationship with key business stakeholders for all production issues across the Dynamics CE platform
- Deliver and improve the support triage process, holding daily triage calls with the support agents
- Manage the workload and performance of the support agents. Sizing the team and proactively manage the capacity
- Work with the Head of IT Support to align the management of Master Service Tickets (MST's) with the other Application supports teams, and proactively work to reduce the backlog and time to resolution
- Work with Level 1 to ensure that all tickets are correctly & quickly routed to the Dynamics CE team, and new support categories are created in ServiceNow as required
- Work with IWG Application Monitoring Lead, implement tools to monitor system performance against baselines to manage potential issues before they impact the business users
- Provide analysis & reporting of support issues to proactively recognise trends for remediation
- Manage P1 issues (with System Owner) and raise tickets for 3rd party vendors (i.e. Microsoft)
- Provide root cause analysis to Head of IT Support
- Onboard new Dynamics CE implementations into the support process
.NET Technical LeadTitle: .NET Technical Lead Location: Portugal - Fully remote (live within a commutable distance of Lisbon or Porto) Salary: €65,000 + Bonus/Benefits Contact: harry.bartlett@for ...
Solution ArchitectTitle: Solution Architect, Sales & Customer Location: Porto (Hybrid role - 5 days a month in office required) Brief Overview: Forsyth Barnes are working with a with a ...