Senior DevOps Engineer
- United Kingdom, Greater London
about the role
Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Derby or London - Hybrid working (2 Days per month in the office)
Salary: up to £80,000 + Package
Forsyth Barnes are looking for Senior DevOps engineer required for the DevOps team of a great company. They are continuously improving our DevOps capability, The role will require close liaison with development and test teams to increase effectiveness of current development processes. Participation in an out-of-hours emergency support rota will be required. You will be helping to shape the way that they use there DevOps tools into the future and innovating to deliver business value and improve the cadence of the entire development team.
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services suite (EC2, ECS, Loadbalancing, VPC, S3, RDS, Lambda, Cloudwatch, IAM etc)
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment & automation tools (we use Jenkins, git, Puppet, Terraform)
- Experience with Linux administration, Docker and Cloudfare
- Working experience deploying, maintaining and monitoring Java web-based applications
- System and application monitoring, log archiving and processing (we use Splunk & Cloudwatch)
- Experience with software build tools (maven, sbt, node)
Senior DevOps Engineer - Desired Required Skills/Experience:
- Oracle/SQL database maintenance experience
- Elastic Search
- Serverless/container based approach
- Automated testing of infrastructure deployments
- Experience of performance testing & JVM tuning
- Experience of a high-volume distributed eCommerce environment
- Experience working closely with Agile development teams
- Familiarity with load testing tools & process
- Experience with nginx, tomcat and apache
- Experience with Cloudflare
Project ManagerForsyth Barnes have partnered with an international Digital/ Ecommerce agency that have a high performance B2B/ Retail focussed client base. The client helps successfully drive gro ...
NetSuite ConsultantTitle: NetSuite Consultant Location: Hybrid (Occasional travel to North West of England) Day Rate: £500 - £600 - Outside IR35 Duration: 2 Months (Potential to extend) ...
Senior Group FP & A ManagerTitle: Financial Planning & Analytics Manager Location: Hybrid role Salary: £70,000 per annum & full package Contact: Shannon.email@example.com Brief Overvi ...