BACK TO SEARCH
Principal Architect, Supply Chain
- Remote based (USA)
- $ 220000.00 per annum
about the roleTitle: Principal Architect, Supply ChainLocation: 100% Remote Based (USA)Industry: RetailSalary: $220,000 + BenefitsBrief Overview:Forsyth Barnes are currently working with a lead organisation in the USA who are seeking a Principal Architect, Supply Chain. As Principal Architect, Supply Chain, you will be in charge of developing the architecture responsible for defining the crucial supply chain sourcing, manufacturing, and delivery systems supporting the next generation of business products and services.. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work with an organisation who has exceptional reputation in the market place and has known for looking after their employees.Principal Architect, Supply Chain - Responsibilities:
Principal Architect, Supply Chain - Requirements:
- Possess a thorough understanding of of end-to-end supply chain functions (Plan-Source-Make-Deliver) with a focus on supply chain operations, manufacturing and fulfilment.
- Actively involved in the construction of several architecture artefacts, such as, Technology reference models, Business Capability Models, Conceptual Architecture and Logical Architecture.
- Responsible for vendor assessments participating in RFI and RFP processes.
- Experience understanding business pain points, defining business goals, and specifying solution requirements while engaging with many stakeholders, including those in technology and business.
- In charge of long-range technology architecture and have vision in developing strategic architecture with the anticipation of future business needs.
- Coordinate and partnering with other enterprise architects across the organization.
- 5+ years enterprise architect experience
- Extensive knowledge in in architecting Supply Chain systems with focus in Planning, Sourcing, Manufacturing and Delivery.
- Must have practical knowledge and a thorough understanding of all phases of the supply chain (Plan-Source-Make-Deliver), with an emphasis on supply chain operations, manufacturing and fulfilment.
- Understanding of how to translate high-level requirements into architecture requirements.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels