BACK TO SEARCH
- £ 500.00 per day
about the roleContract Job Alert:Title: IT Security AnalystLocation: London (Hybrid)Rate: £400 - £500Length: 12 MonthsIndustry: Retail (Fashion)IR-35: OutsideBrief Overview:Forsyth Barnes are exclusively partnered with a Luxury Retail Giant who are looking for a IT Security Analyst to join there ever growing team. The IT Security Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing and near real-time proactive monitoring, analyzing, investigating, tracking and remediating of IT Security events and incidents across the enterprise in an overall effort to minimize the potential for a breach of security and loss of data.This Retail Giant are currently in the mist of multiple large scale projects thus requiring a IT Security Analyst to get on board to help support them around IT Security, specifically: Monitoring IT Security events, evaluate vulnerability scans to identify weakness, perform Vender risk assessments and more.JOB Requirements:
- Knowledge of or experience with industry compliance standards such as MLPS, PIPL, NIST, SOC1/2, ISO, SOx, PCI-DSS
- Knowledge of cyber-attack stages (e.g., reconnaissance, scanning, enumeration, gaining access, escalation of privileges, maintaining access, network exploitation, covering tracks)
- Priortize and execute tasks and efficiently multitask in a fast paced environment and manage time effectively
- Making appropriate independent decisions, while keeping others appropriately informed.
- Knowledge of penetration testing principles, tools, and techniques
- Knowledge in security administration, management of security projects and complex security related events
- Knowledge of both US and China regulatory compliance
If you're interested, please apply by emailing a copy of your most up to date CV and your current availability.Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think it may suit/ anyone you know may be interested.Specialist
- Responsible for the ongoing and near real-time proactive monitoring, analyzing, investigating, tracking and remediating of IT Security events and incidents across the enterprise in an overall effort to minimize the potential for a breach of security and loss of data.
- Monitor IT Security events daily for suspected malicious activities and/or behaviors (servers, security applications and devices, firewalls, antivirus, MDM, IDP/IPS, etc.); investigate, validate and help mitigate IT Security alerts based on their risk and priorties.
- Support day-to-day IT security operations. Work closely with the other IT teams, Business leaders an the Capri IT Security Team to mitigate IT Security related issues as required.
- Evaluate vulnerability scans to identify weaknesses and potential IT security related threats and/or violations.
- Educate IT and the business around security policies and consults on security issues regarding user built/managed systems.
- Collaborate in the review, evaluation and design phases of IT, IT security and data privacy solutions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures (e.g., security breach escalation procedures, security auditing procedures and use of firewalls and encryption routines).
- Generate reports and presentations suitable for documenting and communicating results to peers and team members
- Provide support during regulatory audits and help respond to regulatory inquiries (MLPS, PIPL, SOx, PCI, etc.)
Recruitment Consultant, Contract, PPM
MY OTHER ROLES
Senior Cloud DeveloperTitle: Senior Cloud DeveloperLocation: London Office (Hybrid) Industry: Non-Profit Organisations Salary: £45,000 - £52,000 + BenefitsContact: ...
Senior Account ManagerPerm Job Alert Title: Senior Account Manager Location: London (3 days in office) Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + OTE of £80,000 - £90 ...
Senior Account Manager - EuropePerm Job Alert Title: Senior Account Manager Location: London (3 days in office) Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + OTE of £80,000 - £90 ...