Head of Product/CPO
- United Kingdom, Greater London
about the role
Forsyth Barnes is partnering with an exciting RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology.
They are creating the future of Regulatory Compliance and are a company rooted in technology. We embrace that technology across our working practices and deliver our services with strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
They serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding their footprint very fast. As they do so, they are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
- You will mainly work with the product and UI/UX team overseeing the Product and Design function: visual styling, user experience research and design for the entire product offering
- Define the Design strategy and roadmap including resourcing (eg building an internal team)
- Work closely with the development team, to ensure that new product development and your design direction blend efficiently
- Extensive experience as a Head of Product of Chief Product Officer in B2C Fintech
- Strong eye for detail working in the UI/UX space
Project ManagerForsyth Barnes have partnered with an international Digital/ Ecommerce agency that have a high performance B2B/ Retail focussed client base. The client helps successfully drive gro ...
NetSuite ConsultantTitle: NetSuite Consultant Location: Hybrid (Occasional travel to North West of England) Day Rate: £500 - £600 - Outside IR35 Duration: 2 Months (Potential to extend) ...
Senior Group FP & A ManagerTitle: Financial Planning & Analytics Manager Location: Hybrid role Salary: £70,000 per annum & full package Contact: Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org Brief Overvi ...