BACK TO SEARCH
Head of Finance
- £ 100000.00 per annum
about the roleTitle: Head of FinanceLocation: MidlandsIndustry: Retail, FashionSalary: Up to £110,000 + BenefitsContact: Jessica.Dobie@forsythbarnes.comBrief Overview:Forsyth Barnes have partnered with a rapidly growing fashion brand based in the Midlands who are looking for Head of Finance to work closely with the Finance Director and the rest of the leadership team as the business goes through a tremendous growth journey. As head of finance you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of finance, managing cash flow, budgeting and financial analysis, whilst leading a small finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of one of UK's fastest growing fashion brands who operate globally.Finance Director - Responsibilities:
Finance Director - Requirements:
- Leadership and management of the small finance team
- Day-to-day management of finance, managing cash flow, budgeting and financial analysis
- 'Hands on' financial support and encouragement of best practice across the business
- Development and continuous improvement of processes, procedures and control environment
- Full ownership for the integrity and accuracy of the P&L, balance sheet & financial reporting for all group businesses
- Identification and mitigation of risks, compliance, and adherence to regulations (UK and International)
- Managing the annual audit process including liaison with external auditors
- Provision of first-class financial reporting to the business on a timely basis
- Leading budgeting, forecasting, planning & analysis
- Business partnering with operational departments to monitor and assess performance, developing KPIs and ROI guidance within the business
- Comply with tax laws, rules and regulations in all jurisdictions
- Company secretarial duties
If you're interested, please apply by emailing me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectationsPlease feel free to pass this on to anyone you think it may suit / anyone you know who may be interested.Apologies if this is not wholly relevant, or at the desired level. Please feel free to view all of our jobs at www.forsythbarnes.com.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Strong character, familiar with working in a privately owned SME environment
- Experienced in working in a hands-on capacity as well as taking responsibility for the finance function (including liaising with third party accountancy services) and supporting operational stakeholders.
- Experience putting together processes for cash management, financial control, processes & risk management
Director of EngineeringTitle: Director of Engineering Location: Hybrid Working - Midlands Based Salary: Up to £100,000 Contact: Jessica.Dobie@forsythbarnes.com Brief Overview: &n ...