Head of Compliance
- United Kingdom, Greater London
about the role
Title: Head of Risk & Compliance
Location: London (hybrid)
Salary: £75,000 - £100,000
Industry: Fintech - Payments
Hyper-growth payments company are looking for their first ever Risk and Compliance specialist!
Your mission will be to mitigate and manage financial crime and set up the compliance and risk frameworks from scratch. This is a unique opportunity that will give you the long-term opportunity to sit on the board and make wider business strategic decisions.
- Proven experience as an Onboarding Manager / Compliance Manager / Head of compliance and risk and experience within Financial Crime is essential.
- Experience within a payments business is ideal
- Experience leveraging AI and ML to improve efficiency and reliability of compliance and risk functions
- You will be the first Head of Risk and Compliance they've had, so you will be responsible for setting up compliance frameworks and mitigate and manage Fraud / Fincrime. You will have the unique opportunity to define your own role!
If you're interested, please apply by emailing a copy of your most up to date CV and your current availability.
Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think it may suit/ anyone you know may be interested.
Apologies if this is not wholly relevant, or at the desire level. Please feel free to view all of our jobs at www.forsythbarnes.com
Data ScientistTitle: Data Scientist Location: Remote (UK or US based) Salary: £100k + DOE Industry: Fintech Contact: Emily.email@example.com Brief Overview: This listed ...
Global Compliance Monitoring Testing ManagerAbout them: This company have a clear mission to remove borders from money they are the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders. They're just at the beginning of ...
Head of Risk and ComplianceTitle: Head of Compliance Location: London (Hybrid) Salary: £120,000 - £160,000 Industry: Fintech - Crypto Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org If you're interested ...