BACK TO SEARCH
Digital Project Manager
- £ 65000.00 per annum
about the roleTitle: Project Manager (Digital)Location: Northamptonshire (hybrid)Salary: Up to £65,000 p/aIndustry: RetailBrief Overview: Forsyth Barnes have partnered with a long standing and well established Retail organisation seeking a Digital Project Manager. The business have outperformed expectations over the years and even recorded record trading throughout the pandemic - they won't be stopping anytime soon. On their quest for continuous improvement and digital transformation, they have identified the need for a Digital Project Manager who will be working on a range of projects, which will directly impact how consumers interact, purchase goods and further modernise business systems throughout the business.You will have the opportunity to work on a range of Digital Solutions including website applications, EPOS, CAD, Sales Systems and Product but should also not be afraid of getting your hands dirty in the process. To be successful, you must be able to be office based on average twice per week. You will also be an excellent communicator, have the ability to project plan and meet deadlines. As a Digital Project Manager your foundations of Agile, Waterfall will be solid and keep stakeholders up to date throughout the project lifecycle.Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
Digital Project Manager Requirements:
- Working alongside the Digital Solutions team; across a number of Digital applications
- Project Governance
- Managing documentation, risk and dependencies
- Stakeholder Management - managing expectations throughout the project lifecycle
- Providing project estimates and budget until delivery
- Maintaining and producing top quality project plans
Benefits; 10% bonus, Accelerated pension, healthcare, Retail discounts, 25 days holidayIf interested, apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.
- Project Management experience - minimum 2-3 years
- Strong experience managing digital or application-based projects
- Experience working to Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Highly organised, committed individual, ability to prioritise
- Previous budget experience is highly beneficial
- Beneficial; MS project, formal PM qualifications e.g Prince2/ APM, Azure DevOps
- Beneficial; Consumer facing experience (Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, Travel, Ecommerce etc)
Senior Cloud DeveloperTitle: Senior Cloud DeveloperLocation: London Office (Hybrid) Industry: Non-Profit Organisations Salary: £45,000 - £52,000 + BenefitsContact: ...
Senior Account ManagerPerm Job Alert Title: Senior Account Manager Location: London (3 days in office) Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + OTE of £80,000 - £90 ...
Senior Account Manager - EuropePerm Job Alert Title: Senior Account Manager Location: London (3 days in office) Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + OTE of £80,000 - £90 ...