BACK TO SEARCH
- Main Address
- £ 400.00 per day
about the roleContract Job AlertTitle: Cutover Manager / Release ManagerLocation: RemoteSalary: £550-£600 per dayIR35 Status: Outside IR35Key Responsibilities:Planning - Define and manage the plan/runbooks whilst also feeding into broader programme plansCommunication - Act as the interface between Engineering/Delivery, IT Operations, Business (Internal and External Customer readiness) and reporting progress and status of activity against planRelease management - Manage the successful deployment of code and functionality through all environments (CI/CD pipelines)
Cutover - Develop a plan in collaboration with all invested parties and orchestrate these in controlled manner and track delivery to enable a positive go-live decision.
- Provide input into/support definition of Product Release Strategy that will drive the structure of releases and cutover activity
- Co-ordination of the execution of releases
Transition to BAU - Work with business and Technology to manage the handover of the product to my client's ownership
- Work with Readiness leads to define, agree and communicate checklist activities/pre-requisites
- Co-ordination of cutover testing (NFT/Prod-equivalent environment in place to test deployments and regression test previous releases to environment)
- Ongoing liaison with Readiness teams to ensure Customer preparedness and pre-requisites are met
- Dress rehearsals and contingency planning
- 'Go-live' preparation and execution and early life support
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Co-ordination with internal IT Ops and Infrastructure team to ensure operational preparedness - based on transition requirements (if existing) - to support:
- Service Management/Alerting integration
- Infrastructure ownership and operational readiness
- BAU transition of ownership
- Alignment of day-to-day running with Engineering BAU operation
If you're interested, please apply by emailing me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availabilityPlease feel free to pass this on to anyone you think it may suit / anyone you know who may be interested.
- 5 years' experience in Cutover & Release management roles with preference to roles with a similar nature (large data, customer facing, re-platforming, migration)
- Strong management experience and excellent leadership skills including Technical & Business stakeholders management
- Robust communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal across and up and down the organisation that demonstrates the ability to develop and deliver effective communication presentations, documentation.
- Experience in Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration pipelines in Cloud base architecture
WMS TrainerContract Job Alert Title: WMS Trainer Location: 5 days in the office ( Stoke ) Day Rate: Up to £375- £400 a day Industry: S ...
Automation TesterContract Job Alert Role: Automation Tester Rate: £300-400 per day Length: 12 month contract Location: Fully Remote IR-35 Status: Outside IR-35 Contact: harry.f ...
Business Development ManagerOur Client magnetizes retailers, brands, and people and are looking for engaged BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS who are ready to magnetize (food) retailers in Europe with our future- ...