- United Kingdom, Greater London
about the role
Title: Chief Technology Officer
Salary: £150K-200K + Bonus & Benefits
My client are a team of enthusiastic people working on providing a global e-wallet payment solution aiming to utilise current innovative technologies such as Block-chain | DLT| AI. Not only aiming at building a successful business but also helping to make the world a better place
You will need to have:
- Proven experience as Blockchain, CTO or Engineering Lead
- A strong background in software engineering
- Strong understanding and interest in blockchain scalability, current frameworks, positives and negatives.
Some of your responsibilities will include: - Working directly with the CEO and lead engineers to translate abstract protocols into a detailed engineering roadmap and implementation plan
- Identify the key tasks and critical path, anticipating potential roadblocks
- Facilitate the transition from a company-led to a community-led roadmap as we launch the Foundation and split our engineering team
If you're interested, please apply by emailing me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations
Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think it may suit / anyone you know who may be interested.
Apologies if this is not wholly relevant, or at the desired level. Please feel free to view all of our jobs at www.forsythbarnes.com.
Project ManagerForsyth Barnes have partnered with an international Digital/ Ecommerce agency that have a high performance B2B/ Retail focussed client base. The client helps successfully drive gro ...
NetSuite ConsultantTitle: NetSuite Consultant Location: Hybrid (Occasional travel to North West of England) Day Rate: £500 - £600 - Outside IR35 Duration: 2 Months (Potential to extend) ...
Senior Group FP & A ManagerTitle: Financial Planning & Analytics Manager Location: Hybrid role Salary: £70,000 per annum & full package Contact: Shannon.email@example.com Brief Overvi ...